This is exactly my point.
這就是我要說的
I'm trying to tell you how I feel,
我在試着告訴你我的感受
and you're defining my feelings.
而你一直在給我的感受下定義
This is the crux of our relationship.
這就是我們這段關系的症結
Everything we teel,
we have to put into words.
我們所有的感受都要用言語表達出來
Sometimes, I just want to feel thingsi
有時我隻想感受而已
You insist on being so damn strong
all the time.
你時時刻刻都表現得如此強勢
For you,
對于你來說
being strong
強勢就是
is about formulating things.
對事物進行系統性闡述
If you analyse things
如果你可以在每個心理層面
at every psychological level,
去分析事物
you think you're strong.
你就認為你是強勢的
Because I'm less analytical,
you think I'm weaker.
就因為我的分析能力沒你強你就認為我弱于你

...