等到我的审判日来临
On the day of my judgment,
我站在上帝面前时
when I stand before God
他会问我为什么我...
and he asks me why did ....
我要杀害他降临在人间的
Did I kill one of his true
奇迹...
miracles...
我怎么回答
What am I going to say?
我说这是我的工作
That it was my job?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
你告诉上帝你所做的是善举
You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done.
我知道你内心忧虑感情受伤
I know you're hurting and worrying,
我可以感觉到但是你要从里面走出来
I can feel it on you. But you ought to quit on it nows
我希望有一个了结
I want it to be over and dome with.
真的
I do.
我很累长官
I'm tired, boss.
厌倦了一直居无定所像雨中的浮萍一样孤单
Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain,
厌倦了身边没有朋友告诉我
I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with.
我该去哪里我从哪里来为什么要做这些事
to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why.
大多数时候我更厌倦人们丑恶的嘴脸
Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other.
我厌倦了每天都要听到感受到痛苦
I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day.
负担太重了
There's too much of it.
就好像我脑中有很多玻璃渣..
It's like pieces of glass in my bead.
挥之不去
..all the time.
你能明白吗
Can you understand?