我只是害怕假如我真的相信某人我会再次心碎
I'm just afraid if I do trust someone, I'll get my heart broken.
我明白
I understand.
我以前有一双很美的溜冰鞋我怕我会穿坏它
I had a nice pair of Rollerblades. I was afraid to wreck them...
所以一直放在盒子里你猜后来怎么样?
... so I kept them in a box. Do you know what happened?
我长大了再穿不下我一次也没穿着出外
I outgrew them. I never wore them outside.
只在房间穿过两次
Only in my room a few times.
人的心和感觉和溜冰鞋是不一样的
A person's heart and feelings are very different than skates.
某方面都是一样的
They're kind of the same thing.
若你不再用心的话心碎又有什么分别
If you won't use your heart, who cares if it gets broken?
假如只把心留给自己也许会像我的溜冰鞋一样
If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my Rollerblades.
当你想用它的时候都已经不能用了
When you do decide to try it, it won't be any good.
你该利用机会别再错过机会
You should take a chance. Got nothing to lose.
假如你的心已死你不会还对人这么好
'If it was gone,.#neculdn't be so nice.

...
...
...
...
小鬼当家2 (1992)8.21992 / 美国 / 喜剧 家庭 犯罪 / 克里斯·哥伦布 / 麦考利·卡尔金 乔·佩西