等到我的審判日來臨
On the day of my judgment,
我站在上帝面前時
when I stand before God
他會問我為什麼我...
and he asks me why did ....
我要殺害他降臨在人間的
Did I kill one of his true
奇迹...
miracles...
我怎麼回答
What am I going to say?
我說這是我的工作
That it was my job?
這是我的工作
It's my job.
你告訴上帝你所做的是善舉
You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done.
我知道你内心憂慮感情受傷
I know you're hurting and worrying,
我可以感覺到但是你要從裡面走出來
I can feel it on you. But you ought to quit on it nows
我希望有一個了結
I want it to be over and dome with.
真的
I do.
我很累長官
I'm tired, boss.
厭倦了一直居無定所像雨中的浮萍一樣孤單
Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain,
厭倦了身邊沒有朋友告訴我
I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with.
我該去哪裡我從哪裡來為什麼要做這些事
to tell me where we's going to, coming from, or why.
大多數時候我更厭倦人們醜惡的嘴臉
Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other.
我厭倦了每天都要聽到感受到痛苦
I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day.
負擔太重了
There's too much of it.
就好像我腦中有很多玻璃渣..
It's like pieces of glass in my bead.
揮之不去
..all the time.
你能明白嗎
Can you understand?