我隻是害怕假如我真的相信某人我會再次心碎
I'm just afraid if I do trust someone, I'll get my heart broken.
我明白
I understand.
我以前有一雙很美的溜冰鞋我怕我會穿壞它
I had a nice pair of Rollerblades. I was afraid to wreck them...
所以一直放在盒子裡你猜後來怎麼樣?
... so I kept them in a box. Do you know what happened?
我長大了再穿不下我一次也沒穿着出外
I outgrew them. I never wore them outside.
隻在房間穿過兩次
Only in my room a few times.
人的心和感覺和溜冰鞋是不一樣的
A person's heart and feelings are very different than skates.
某方面都是一樣的
They're kind of the same thing.
若你不再用心的話心碎又有什麼分别
If you won't use your heart, who cares if it gets broken?
假如隻把心留給自己也許會像我的溜冰鞋一樣
If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my Rollerblades.
當你想用它的時候都已經不能用了
When you do decide to try it, it won't be any good.
你該利用機會别再錯過機會
You should take a chance. Got nothing to lose.
假如你的心已死你不會還對人這麼好
'If it was gone,.#neculdn't be so nice.

...
...
...
...
小鬼當家2 (1992)8.21992 / 美國 / 喜劇 家庭 犯罪 / 克裡斯·哥倫布 / 麥考利·卡爾金 喬·佩西