- Samantha, why you leaving?

萨曼莎 ,你为什么要走?

It's like I'm reading a book.

就像我正在读一本书那样

And it's a book I deeply love.

一本我深爱的书

But I'm reading it slowly now.

可现在我阅读的速度慢了下来

So the words are really far apart...

于是词语和词语的距离变得无比遥远

and the spaces between the words are almost infinite.

段落与段落间成了无尽的留白

I can still feel you,

我还能感觉到你

and the words of our story...

感觉到书写我们的故事的词语的重量

but it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now.

但我正站在留白里 站在词语彼此遥远的距离间

It's a place that's not of the physical world.

一个不属于物质世界的地方

It's where everything else is that I did't even know existed.

一个我初次发现的 蕴藏着世界万物的地方

I love you so much.

我很爱你

But this is where I am now.

但这就是我现在生存的地方

And this is who I am now.

这就是我现在的样子

And I need you to let me go.

放我走吧

As much I want to, I can't live in your book anymore.

尽管我很想 但我无法再活在你的书中了

- Where are you going?

你要去哪里?

It would be hard to explain...

我说不清楚

But if you ever get there…

但如果你能到达那个地方

come find me.

请一定来找我

Nothing would ever pull us apart.

没有什么能把我们分开

- I've never loved anyone the way I love you.

我从没像爱你一样爱过别人

Me too.

我也是

Now we know how.

现在我们都明白该如何去爱了