-that was amazing. -Yay.爽歪歪

It was for me,too.

我也爽歪歪耶

-I mean,that was amazing. -For me,too.

-我是说 爽到爆-我也爆

my whole life...

我有生以来...

my whole adult life,I have been with men.

我成年后 都是跟了男人

And it always felt,you know,fine,good,but...

感觉只是还好啦但是..

I never...

I mean-I mean,I did,but not...

当然我也爽过但是没这么...

not like this.

没这么爽过

this is like needing glasses.

就像是配眼镜

-um,I've blinded you? -no.

我把你搞近视了?-不是

When I was a kid,I would get these headaches,

我小时候经常头疼

and I went to the doctor,and they said that I needed glasses.

医生告诉我要配眼镜

I didn't understand that.

我不明白

It didn't make sense to me because I could see fine.

我看的蛮清楚的嘛

And then I get the glasses,and I put them on,

等戴上眼镜

and I'm in the car on the way home,and suddenly I yell...

在开车回家的路上突然我大叫起来...

because the big green blobs that I had been staring at my whole life,

因为我总以为的那些绿色的大水泡

blob: /blob/n.一滴,小斑点 vt.溅污

they weren't big green blobs.

那些不是绿色的大水泡

they were leaves on trees.

根本就是树叶

I could see the leaves.

我能看到树叶了

And I didn't even know I was missing the leaves.

我根被没认出这些树叶

I didn't even know that leaves existed,and then...

也不知道树叶的存在突然...

leaves.

叶子

You are glasses.

你就是我的眼镜

I am so gay.

I am so,so,so gay.

I am extremely gay.我绝对是拉拉

第五集这段自白简直是我最近看过关于出柜、表白最好的一段了,好形象,好让人泪目

第六集太好笑了,一天都在flirting yang 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 yang的表情真的笑喷了

i've never seen this before.

我从没有见过这种病例

i've read about it, but i've never seen it before.

我读到过但是从来没有亲眼见过

you have your belicfs.

你有你的信仰

i have mine.

我也有我的

i don't have beliefs. i have science.

我没有信仰我相信科学

science is a belief,

科学就是一种信仰

a belief in only what you can see and touch.

一种只相信所见和所触的信仰

i believe in more.

我相信得更多

第八集这个有信仰的心脏老爷爷真的让我想了很多,在科学之外,自然还有很多人类尚未破解的秘密

看见yang和me和好……我真的……呜呜 朋友还是很重要的

16集izzie担起了责任,转变了态度带着interns一起,好感慨,doctors are tough

没想到izzie会得癌症,little grey安慰换脸手术患者的时候说they didnt look away.You looked away.

Kids ery and... adults cringe.

孩子们吓哭了 大人们畏缩了

cringe: /krind3/ anE n. 畏缩,奉承 v. 畏缩,抖缩,阿谀

They look away

他们都不看我

I didn't want my friends...

我不想要我的朋友.

I d-I didn’t want them to ever have any reason to look away我不想看到他们扭转视线

They didn't look away.

他们没有扭转视线

Your friends,they didn't cringe,not one of them.

你的朋友 没有一个人畏缩了

They didn't look away.You looked away.

他们都看着你 是你不愿意看他们

You didn't trust them.You looked away from them.

你不信任他们是你把视线移开了

Look,let us call them.

听着让我们打给他们吧

They flew all the way here.Just let us call them back他们一路飞过来 叫他们回来吧

S19 临危好几次的老奶奶说的话让我沉默了好久好久…… people

She needs some rest.

她需要休息

Um, see the family, make sure they don't come back in here.去告诉家人 确保他们不会进来

Give her a break from all the love.

让她离开那些爱她的人好好休息下

No.

不是的

They're impatient.

他们没耐心了

It's been a long time.已经拖了很久了

But they always come.

可是每一次他们都会过来

They're my people.

他们是我的亲人

People keep you going.亲人给你勇气

People are better than no people.

有亲人比老无所依强

以及终于求婚了,看到电梯还是好惊喜,可能我也在期待我的求婚吧

Maddy,people die in surgery.

Maddy有的人在手术中就死了

You don't want your daddy to die without telling him how sorry you are.在爸爸离开前要告诉他你很抱歉

Come on. Let's go tell him we love him.

快来告诉他我们爱他

You know,no.

不要

-No.-What?

-别去-什么?

Maddy,stay right here,okay?

Maddy 待在这好吗?

Dr,Grey- no,she will not go apologize to him.

-Grey医生-她不需要道歉

You should be apologizing to her.

你应该对她感到抱歉

I understand you're a victim here,

我知道你是个受害者

but there is no room for you to be a victim when your 6 year old is on the line当你6岁的女儿处在这种状况时你就没资格自怨自艾了

She's stronger than you.

她比你要坚强

Your 6 year old is stronger than you.你6岁的女儿比你还要坚强

At least she did something.至少她有所行动

She stood up for the two of you,which is more than you did for her.她为了你们俩反抗你为她做了什么

No,she won't apologize to him.她不需要向他道歉

20集grey跟为了保护被家暴的妈妈打了爸爸17枪的六岁小女孩说,她不需要道歉,看到这里真是感触良多…… 尤其后面院长跟grey说你小时候no one stood up for you 呜呜

第21集的graduation speech也是Alex的wedding vows,非常动人

today is the day my life begins.今天我是生命的开始

(becca) today...

今天...

i become a citizen of the world.我成为了一名世界公民

today i become a grown-up.今天我成为了一个成年人

today i become accountable...

今天 我要担负起责任....

accountable: /okauntebl/ a.负有责任的,可说明的,可解释的 [经]负有责任的

to someone other than myself and my parents...要对自己和父母以及其他人负责

accountable for more than my grades.

浇垅擎滤进成绩之外的事负责

today i become accountable to the world..

今天 我开始对世界负责..

to the future...

对未来负责...

to all the possibilities that life has to offer.

对所有生命之可能负责

starting today...

就从今天开始…

my job is to show up...

我的使命是展示...

wide-eyed...

开阔的视野...

and willing

坚毅的决心

and ready.

并时刻准备

for what? i don’t know. for anything... for everything...

to take on life 去接受生命的挑战

to take on love 去感受爱

to take on the responsibility and possibility. 去承担一切的责任和可能

today, my friends, are lives begin.今天 我的朋友 我们的生命开始了

这是毕业典礼出事故唯一活下来女生的毕业演讲,和一幕幕穿插着女孩朋友们死亡的场景。

暂,她说我应该和XX上床的,她总觉得要先生活才能谈及其他,可是太晚了。所以真的药及时抓住任何可能啊,不要拖延、不要等

i should've slept with david.我应该跟 David 上床的

i thought about it,but he was...我想过 但他

sweet and-那么贴心

and funny and...那么幽默

i would've fallen in love with him.

我本来肯定会爱上他的

and i didn't want a relationship till after school但我不想在学业结束之前谈恋爱

relationship:/rieifenJip/CET4TEM4 n.关系,关联[医]关系

i don't like to do things... halfway.我不喜欢三心二意

i was doing school,

我本来一心读书

and then i was gonna do life本来打算以后一心生活

and now...

可现在….

David is dead.

穿插一个非常甜蜜的情话,百合那对。本来因为A一直躲着B不沟通,B生气了找她对峙,结果A说因为出柜破产了,她们去的西雅图最好的餐厅,她根本付不起。然后B就说我们可以吃三明治啊,我们不去高级餐厅啦。然后A说你根本不喜欢三明治。结果B说:

hey, it's okay. it's okay. hey.好了 没事的

so... we stay in.

我们就待在家里

and we'll eat...

我们吃...

sandwiches.三明治

(chuckles) you don't even like sandwiches.你根本不喜欢三明治

chuckle: /'t∫nky n.咚略的笑声,轻笑 ",咯咯的笑,咕咕叫

but i like the girl who has the sandwiches.但我喜欢吃三明治的女孩

接下来是Alex的vows:

today's the day my life begins.今天是我生命的起点

all my life, i've been just me过去 我一直都是个

just a smart-mouth kid.

油嘴滑舌的小孩

todayi become a man.

而今天 我成为了真正的男人

today i become a husband.

今天 我成为了一个丈夫

todayi become accountable to someone other than myself.从今天起 我不止为自己负责

accountable: /ekaunteb!/ a,负有责任的,可说明的,可解释的[经]负有责任的

todayi become accountable to you,to our future,从今天起 我要为你 为我们的未来负责

to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer.

承担我们的婚姻所带来的一切可能

possibility: /.ppse'bilt CET4 CET6|n,可能性,可能的事[法] 可能性,可能发生的事,不确定权

together, no matter what happens,

携子之手 无论风雨

i'll be ready...

我已做好准备

for anything...

为任何事

for everything...

为所有事

to take on life,全心生活

to take on love,全心去爱

to take on possibility and responsibility.承受一切可能的责任

responsibility: /i.sponse'billi/ CET4TEM4 n. 责任,职贵, 负担,可靠性 [化]职责

today, izzie stevens, our life together begins.今天 Izzie Stevens 我们将开始生命的征程stevens: /'sti:wnz/n,史蒂文斯(姓氏)

and i, for one, can't wait.

而我 已然迫不及待

i love you. 我爱你

天啊 没想到那是George 也没想到izzie危在旦夕 代入Alex我真的不想亲人去世之前最后的记忆是彼此吵架……突然想到Claire和dede……

...
珍惜眼前,随它去吧

...
很喜欢字幕组和我说话 很有人味