01《阿甘正傳》

Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally—like on a breeze.

我不懂,是我們有着各自不同的命運,還是,我們隻不過都是在風中,茫然飄蕩。

Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在發生。

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處随風飄蕩。

You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on.

以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。

If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

02《泰坦尼克号》

When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

I can not even picture him at all. He only live in my memory.

我甚至連他的一張照片都沒有,他隻活在我的記憶裡。

God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

03《獅子王》

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生。

  I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。                   

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我隻是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。         

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理睬你也可以這樣對待。

It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而複生似的。

You can’t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。                 

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?

Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 

I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。       

04《亂世佳人》

Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛着你。

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。