- Samantha, why you leaving?
萨曼莎 ,你为什么要走?
It's like I'm reading a book.
就像我正在读一本书那样
And it's a book I deeply love.
一本我深爱的书
But I'm reading it slowly now.
可现在我阅读的速度慢了下来
So the words are really far apart...
于是词语和词语的距离变得无比遥远
and the spaces between the words are almost infinite.
段落与段落间成了无尽的留白
I can still feel you,
我还能感觉到你
and the words of our story...
感觉到书写我们的故事的词语的重量
but it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now.
但我正站在留白里 站在词语彼此遥远的距离间
It's a place that's not of the physical world.
一个不属于物质世界的地方
It's where everything else is that I did't even know existed.
一个我初次发现的 蕴藏着世界万物的地方
I love you so much.
我很爱你
But this is where I am now.
但这就是我现在生存的地方
And this is who I am now.
这就是我现在的样子
And I need you to let me go.
放我走吧
As much I want to, I can't live in your book anymore.
尽管我很想 但我无法再活在你的书中了
- Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
It would be hard to explain...
我说不清楚
But if you ever get there…
但如果你能到达那个地方
come find me.
请一定来找我
Nothing would ever pull us apart.
没有什么能把我们分开
- I've never loved anyone the way I love you.
我从没像爱你一样爱过别人
Me too.
我也是
Now we know how.
现在我们都明白该如何去爱了