- Samantha, why you leaving?

薩曼莎 ,你為什麼要走?

It's like I'm reading a book.

就像我正在讀一本書那樣

And it's a book I deeply love.

一本我深愛的書

But I'm reading it slowly now.

可現在我閱讀的速度慢了下來

So the words are really far apart...

于是詞語和詞語的距離變得無比遙遠

and the spaces between the words are almost infinite.

段落與段落間成了無盡的留白

I can still feel you,

我還能感覺到你

and the words of our story...

感覺到書寫我們的故事的詞語的重量

but it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now.

但我正站在留白裡 站在詞語彼此遙遠的距離間

It's a place that's not of the physical world.

一個不屬于物質世界的地方

It's where everything else is that I did't even know existed.

一個我初次發現的 蘊藏着世界萬物的地方

I love you so much.

我很愛你

But this is where I am now.

但這就是我現在生存的地方

And this is who I am now.

這就是我現在的樣子

And I need you to let me go.

放我走吧

As much I want to, I can't live in your book anymore.

盡管我很想 但我無法再活在你的書中了

- Where are you going?

你要去哪裡?

It would be hard to explain...

我說不清楚

But if you ever get there…

但如果你能到達那個地方

come find me.

請一定來找我

Nothing would ever pull us apart.

沒有什麼能把我們分開

- I've never loved anyone the way I love you.

我從沒像愛你一樣愛過别人

Me too.

我也是

Now we know how.

現在我們都明白該如何去愛了