-that was amazing. -Yay.爽歪歪

It was for me,too.

我也爽歪歪耶

-I mean,that was amazing. -For me,too.

-我是說 爽到爆-我也爆

my whole life...

我有生以來...

my whole adult life,I have been with men.

我成年後 都是跟了男人

And it always felt,you know,fine,good,but...

感覺隻是還好啦但是..

I never...

I mean-I mean,I did,but not...

當然我也爽過但是沒這麼...

not like this.

沒這麼爽過

this is like needing glasses.

就像是配眼鏡

-um,I've blinded you? -no.

我把你搞近視了?-不是

When I was a kid,I would get these headaches,

我小時候經常頭疼

and I went to the doctor,and they said that I needed glasses.

醫生告訴我要配眼鏡

I didn't understand that.

我不明白

It didn't make sense to me because I could see fine.

我看的蠻清楚的嘛

And then I get the glasses,and I put them on,

等戴上眼鏡

and I'm in the car on the way home,and suddenly I yell...

在開車回家的路上突然我大叫起來...

because the big green blobs that I had been staring at my whole life,

因為我總以為的那些綠色的大水泡

blob: /blob/n.一滴,小斑點 vt.濺污

they weren't big green blobs.

那些不是綠色的大水泡

they were leaves on trees.

根本就是樹葉

I could see the leaves.

我能看到樹葉了

And I didn't even know I was missing the leaves.

我根被沒認出這些樹葉

I didn't even know that leaves existed,and then...

也不知道樹葉的存在突然...

leaves.

葉子

You are glasses.

你就是我的眼鏡

I am so gay.

I am so,so,so gay.

I am extremely gay.我絕對是拉拉

第五集這段自白簡直是我最近看過關于出櫃、表白最好的一段了,好形象,好讓人淚目

第六集太好笑了,一天都在flirting yang 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 yang的表情真的笑噴了

i've never seen this before.

我從沒有見過這種病例

i've read about it, but i've never seen it before.

我讀到過但是從來沒有親眼見過

you have your belicfs.

你有你的信仰

i have mine.

我也有我的

i don't have beliefs. i have science.

我沒有信仰我相信科學

science is a belief,

科學就是一種信仰

a belief in only what you can see and touch.

一種隻相信所見和所觸的信仰

i believe in more.

我相信得更多

第八集這個有信仰的心髒老爺爺真的讓我想了很多,在科學之外,自然還有很多人類尚未破解的秘密

看見yang和me和好……我真的……嗚嗚 朋友還是很重要的

16集izzie擔起了責任,轉變了态度帶着interns一起,好感慨,doctors are tough

沒想到izzie會得癌症,little grey安慰換臉手術患者的時候說they didnt look away.You looked away.

Kids ery and... adults cringe.

孩子們吓哭了 大人們畏縮了

cringe: /krind3/ anE n. 畏縮,奉承 v. 畏縮,抖縮,阿谀

They look away

他們都不看我

I didn't want my friends...

我不想要我的朋友.

I d-I didn’t want them to ever have any reason to look away我不想看到他們扭轉視線

They didn't look away.

他們沒有扭轉視線

Your friends,they didn't cringe,not one of them.

你的朋友 沒有一個人畏縮了

They didn't look away.You looked away.

他們都看着你 是你不願意看他們

You didn't trust them.You looked away from them.

你不信任他們是你把視線移開了

Look,let us call them.

聽着讓我們打給他們吧

They flew all the way here.Just let us call them back他們一路飛過來 叫他們回來吧

S19 臨危好幾次的老奶奶說的話讓我沉默了好久好久…… people

She needs some rest.

她需要休息

Um, see the family, make sure they don't come back in here.去告訴家人 确保他們不會進來

Give her a break from all the love.

讓她離開那些愛她的人好好休息下

No.

不是的

They're impatient.

他們沒耐心了

It's been a long time.已經拖了很久了

But they always come.

可是每一次他們都會過來

They're my people.

他們是我的親人

People keep you going.親人給你勇氣

People are better than no people.

有親人比老無所依強

以及終于求婚了,看到電梯還是好驚喜,可能我也在期待我的求婚吧

Maddy,people die in surgery.

Maddy有的人在手術中就死了

You don't want your daddy to die without telling him how sorry you are.在爸爸離開前要告訴他你很抱歉

Come on. Let's go tell him we love him.

快來告訴他我們愛他

You know,no.

不要

-No.-What?

-别去-什麼?

Maddy,stay right here,okay?

Maddy 待在這好嗎?

Dr,Grey- no,she will not go apologize to him.

-Grey醫生-她不需要道歉

You should be apologizing to her.

你應該對她感到抱歉

I understand you're a victim here,

我知道你是個受害者

but there is no room for you to be a victim when your 6 year old is on the line當你6歲的女兒處在這種狀況時你就沒資格自怨自艾了

She's stronger than you.

她比你要堅強

Your 6 year old is stronger than you.你6歲的女兒比你還要堅強

At least she did something.至少她有所行動

She stood up for the two of you,which is more than you did for her.她為了你們倆反抗你為她做了什麼

No,she won't apologize to him.她不需要向他道歉

20集grey跟為了保護被家暴的媽媽打了爸爸17槍的六歲小女孩說,她不需要道歉,看到這裡真是感觸良多…… 尤其後面院長跟grey說你小時候no one stood up for you 嗚嗚

第21集的graduation speech也是Alex的wedding vows,非常動人

today is the day my life begins.今天我是生命的開始

(becca) today...

今天...

i become a citizen of the world.我成為了一名世界公民

today i become a grown-up.今天我成為了一個成年人

today i become accountable...

今天 我要擔負起責任....

accountable: /okauntebl/ a.負有責任的,可說明的,可解釋的 [經]負有責任的

to someone other than myself and my parents...要對自己和父母以及其他人負責

accountable for more than my grades.

澆垅擎濾進成績之外的事負責

today i become accountable to the world..

今天 我開始對世界負責..

to the future...

對未來負責...

to all the possibilities that life has to offer.

對所有生命之可能負責

starting today...

就從今天開始…

my job is to show up...

我的使命是展示...

wide-eyed...

開闊的視野...

and willing

堅毅的決心

and ready.

并時刻準備

for what? i don’t know. for anything... for everything...

to take on life 去接受生命的挑戰

to take on love 去感受愛

to take on the responsibility and possibility. 去承擔一切的責任和可能

today, my friends, are lives begin.今天 我的朋友 我們的生命開始了

這是畢業典禮出事故唯一活下來女生的畢業演講,和一幕幕穿插着女孩朋友們死亡的場景。

暫,她說我應該和XX上床的,她總覺得要先生活才能談及其他,可是太晚了。所以真的藥及時抓住任何可能啊,不要拖延、不要等

i should've slept with david.我應該跟 David 上床的

i thought about it,but he was...我想過 但他

sweet and-那麼貼心

and funny and...那麼幽默

i would've fallen in love with him.

我本來肯定會愛上他的

and i didn't want a relationship till after school但我不想在學業結束之前談戀愛

relationship:/rieifenJip/CET4TEM4 n.關系,關聯[醫]關系

i don't like to do things... halfway.我不喜歡三心二意

i was doing school,

我本來一心讀書

and then i was gonna do life本來打算以後一心生活

and now...

可現在….

David is dead.

穿插一個非常甜蜜的情話,百合那對。本來因為A一直躲着B不溝通,B生氣了找她對峙,結果A說因為出櫃破産了,她們去的西雅圖最好的餐廳,她根本付不起。然後B就說我們可以吃三明治啊,我們不去高級餐廳啦。然後A說你根本不喜歡三明治。結果B說:

hey, it's okay. it's okay. hey.好了 沒事的

so... we stay in.

我們就待在家裡

and we'll eat...

我們吃...

sandwiches.三明治

(chuckles) you don't even like sandwiches.你根本不喜歡三明治

chuckle: /'t∫nky n.咚略的笑聲,輕笑 ",咯咯的笑,咕咕叫

but i like the girl who has the sandwiches.但我喜歡吃三明治的女孩

接下來是Alex的vows:

today's the day my life begins.今天是我生命的起點

all my life, i've been just me過去 我一直都是個

just a smart-mouth kid.

油嘴滑舌的小孩

todayi become a man.

而今天 我成為了真正的男人

today i become a husband.

今天 我成為了一個丈夫

todayi become accountable to someone other than myself.從今天起 我不止為自己負責

accountable: /ekaunteb!/ a,負有責任的,可說明的,可解釋的[經]負有責任的

todayi become accountable to you,to our future,從今天起 我要為你 為我們的未來負責

to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer.

承擔我們的婚姻所帶來的一切可能

possibility: /.ppse'bilt CET4 CET6|n,可能性,可能的事[法] 可能性,可能發生的事,不确定權

together, no matter what happens,

攜子之手 無論風雨

i'll be ready...

我已做好準備

for anything...

為任何事

for everything...

為所有事

to take on life,全心生活

to take on love,全心去愛

to take on possibility and responsibility.承受一切可能的責任

responsibility: /i.sponse'billi/ CET4TEM4 n. 責任,職貴, 負擔,可靠性 [化]職責

today, izzie stevens, our life together begins.今天 Izzie Stevens 我們将開始生命的征程stevens: /'sti:wnz/n,史蒂文斯(姓氏)

and i, for one, can't wait.

而我 已然迫不及待

i love you. 我愛你

天啊 沒想到那是George 也沒想到izzie危在旦夕 代入Alex我真的不想親人去世之前最後的記憶是彼此吵架……突然想到Claire和dede……

...
珍惜眼前,随它去吧

...
很喜歡字幕組和我說話 很有人味