Dead Poets Society《死亡詩社》

Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就該是快樂的,要把握好每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得與衆不同。

The Princess Diaries《公主日記》

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

未經你的同意沒人能讓你覺得自卑。

The Weather Man 天氣預報員

Easy doesn't enter into grown-up life.

成年人的生活裡沒有容易二字。

...

Sleepless in Seattle《西雅圖不眠夜》

Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,隻有埋頭苦幹,你才能忘記痛楚。

Scent of a Woman 《聞香識女人》

no mistakes in the tango,not like life.

舞跳錯了可以繼續,生活呢?

Now I have e to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception,I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard.

如今我走到人生十字路口,我知道哪條路是對的,毫無例外,我就知道,但我從不走,為什麼?因為媽的太苦了.

Nuovo cinema Paradiso 《天堂電影院》

If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是全世界。

Gladiator 《角鬥士》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的隻有回敬微笑。

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 本傑明 · 巴頓奇事

Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?

...

本傑明,我們命中注定要失去所愛之人。不然我們怎麼知道,他們在我們生命中有多重要?

My Blueberry Nights 藍莓之夜

One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.

一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。

The Revenant 荒野獵人

As long as you can still grab a breath, you fight. You breathe… keep breathing.

隻要你一息尚存,就不能退縮。深呼吸,不要停下,深呼吸。

Life of Pi 少年派的奇幻漂流

If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.

如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。

Front of the Class 叫我第一名

And that's to never let anything stop you from chasing your dream from working or playing or falling in love.

千萬别讓任何事阻止你去追逐夢想,阻止你工作、玩耍或是戀愛。

We Bought a Zoo 我家買了動物園

You know, sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage. Just literally 20 seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

有時,你隻需要20秒的勇氣,就用這20秒的勇氣來克服尴尬。我向你保證,它會帶來好事。

The Lion King 《獅子王》

Yes, the past can hurt.

But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,

但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

...